Group Training - Masterclass for Volume & Mega Volume
For lash artists wanting to improve their volume artistry - whether you're a beginner with little to no volume or experience or someone looking to perfect your skills, this class is for you! You must be certified for classics and know how to isolate to attend this class.
This is a group class (max 6) available in person only. For available dates, visit https://lashco.as.me (please book after deposit is paid here).
Feb 11 - Rancho Cucamonga location
Mar 25-26 -Santa Fe Springs location
April 8-9-Rancho Cucamonga location
May 13-14 -Santa Fe Springs location
Pre-requirements: Must know how to isolate and have certificate for Classics.
Duration: 2 days
Saturday - Theory, Mannequin, Sponge & Technique practice
Sunday - Live Model Practice & Certification
Balance $499 (due before class)
- Starter Kit
- Printed Manual
- Lifetime Student Discount on Shoplashco.com supplies
- Lifetime Mentorship
- Constant Promotion + Client Referrals
- Student Group Chat
- Certificate of Completion
What You'll Learn:
- Glue 411 & Understanding Your Environment
- Fan Making Methods (Pinching, On the Strip, Blooming Cup)
- Understanding Eye Shapes & Corrective Mapping
- Mapping The Lash Co. Signature Lash Styles (Wet Set, Spiky Set, Wispy Set, Perfect Top Line, Dark Lash Line)
- Russian vs American Volume
- Layering & Texturizing
- Inner & Outer Corner Tips
- Tape Hacks
- Lash Wrapping
- Retention Tips
- After Application with Bonder
- Client Aftercare
- Fast Fill Hack
- Creating Your Own Lash Brand Identity
- Marketing On/Off Social Media
- Retaining Clientele
- Pricing & Promos
- Helpful Apps
- ... and more!
This class requires a model for the second day. If you cannot provide a model, please let us know a week before the training date so we can find you one. Please consult your welcome packet for more info.